Friday, March 30, 2012

Goodbye Sweet Patsy Cline

Yesterday, we lost our sweet Patsy Cline unexpectedly. She was part of our family and we will miss her terribly. We will miss her... running laps around the coffee table, sneaking off with our socks, curling up like a cinnamon roll on the La-Z-Boy, tap dancing every morning on the hardwood floor next to our bed, greeting us, excited-as-can-be, when we come home.

Please forgive me if I'm slow to post or respond to your comments at this time. It's so much quieter around our house now. It will take some time for me to adjust and get back into a blog routine.

Patsy was with me, when I started this blogventure (hence the name). She always managed to sneak into my shots, whenever I was shooting for a post. She was very curious about my projects, as you can see...





Thank you for bringing so much joy into our lives.

We will miss you Patsy Cline, our sweet little Doxie.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry hun! <3 She was a beautiful Doxie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ashley, I am so so sorry for your loss. That is really heartbreaking :(. Don't feel like you need to respond to this, but I wanted you to know that I'm sending love your way. {hugs!}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry for your loss. We have a yellow lab that has been part of our family for 13 years, she is failing. It will be so hard to let her go. My thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog. (I'd googled "pretzel brownies" and, being owned by a doxie myself, of course went to the link that came from a blog with "doxies" in the address.) I'm so very sorry for your loss. :(

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...